Holiday Gift Guide for Men! Dads, BF, Husband, Brother etc!
I can't believe it's already the most wonderful time of the year!
Holiday season is basically upon us and I keep seeing post after post on Instagram of people already setting up their Christmas decor! Last year I think I set up too early and was *almost* tired of it by the time Christmas got around - so this year we are waiting till Thanksgiving to put up Christmas :) It really makes you fully appreciate the seasons, despite Target and Michael's having Christmas up since August.. Lol.
Without further ado, I wanted to share some gift ideas for buying for the men in your life. I know it can be tricky to shop for guys and it's so hard to know what they need/want when they say "oh I don't need anything"
1. Beats Powerbeats3 Headphones - These are amazing! My husband and i both have them and use them every day for working out. They are basically indestructible and Walmart has them at a pretty affordable price too :)
2. Yeti Coolers "Ice Shirt" - this is such a cool retro style, and every guy I know likes YETI for some reason :)
3. YETI Rambler - these have been super popular this year and make a great gift. The ice stays in these forever! #magic
4. BattleBox Subscription - basically for any dude who likes outdoorsy/survival/tactical gear and stuff, this is the subscription box for them. Every month is like a new "theme" and the guy that you buy this for will love it. There's different price ranges too from $25-$150. Don't ask me how I know... ;)
5. Apple Watch - I know , I know, like practically everyone has one! Well, if your recipient doesn't, the new Apple Watch 3 came out recently and it's pretty swell! Any guy into tech, or a fitness and healthy lifestyle will enjoy this for a long time.
6. Columbia PFG Shirts - this shirt will become a fan favorite because it's got sun protection, lightweight, comes in great colors and is just an all-around staple for any outdoor enthusiast! They run pretty generously, so I suggest sizing down or staying true to your typical size not going up. And they're only $35!
7. Ace Hardware Gift card - Let me tell you, what guy is going to turn down a gift card to a hardware store? You can't go wrong with Ace, Home Depot, or Lowe's. They really are a catch-all gift because there's so much variety at these stores! If you don't like giving just a gift card, make a cute gift basket/bucket by filling up one of the Home Depot orange buckets or even one from Bass Pro Shops or something and put some batteries, tools, a flashlight and some candy in it! Ta da!
8. Under Armour Igniter sunglasses - these are a very flattering shape and come in lots of colors and polarized options! Sunglasses are always a great gift :)
I hope you liked this post and let me know if you want to see my picks for women too!